Carnard retires

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgalis

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
Its a shame to see Carnard retire from racing
But he's had more than his fair share of nasty injuries

I wonder who will take his place at KTM ?
With Dungey gone aswell it will be interesting to see they put on to fill the holes

Its a shame to see Carnard retire from racing
But he's had more than his fair share of nasty injuries

I wonder who will take his place at KTM ?
With Dungey gone aswell it will be interesting to see they put on to fill the holes

haha, I thought he was racing for honda this year.....

Canard had so much potential but failed to achieve due to constantly crashing.

I personally think he is really overrated. Honda should have ditched him years ago.

Not sure who will fill the hole on KTM. Reckon it might be Malcolm Stuart. That would be a good fit.

It would be good to see Malcolm get a ride

It would be interesting to see Roger and Malcolm on the same team , with Malcolm being Malcolm and Roger seems to only like the squeeky clean cut riders

It would be good to see Malcolm get a ride

It would be interesting to see Roger and Malcolm on the same team , with Malcolm being Malcolm and Roger seems to only like the squeeky clean cut riders

Malcolm is a lot different to his brother but yeah hear what your saying.

Imagine that, James Stewart coming in!!! Could be worth a roll of the dice as well.

Malcolm is a lot different to his brother but yeah hear what your saying.

Imagine that, James Stewart coming in!!! Could be worth a roll of the dice as well.

When it come's to "on the edge entertainment", Jame's Stewart has alway's been my favourite rider!!
He seems to have struggled a bit the last few year's though!

Can't wait to see him back!

Fastest rider ever!!! IMO

When James went 24-0 in the outdoors was crazy , to win every race in a season is super rare !

And bringing the bubba scrub in was a game changer for sure :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back