Certified MR members list

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very true

wog taz is already and yeah sean01 has been on the gas

no to milfboy and doggy for now

nah coolie wogtaz ryder is just a sen member..... :p
that hit to the tree must of affected your memory & perception...

Last edited:
I'll through no-crf_here up for VIP.

Been around for ages and has posted some useful info.

What you guys reckon?

^^^yeah for sure, there was also talk of him becoming a mod

I thought no crf was already a VIP but just didnt have the title under his name yet :confused: If he's not then he definitely deserves to be one. He also gets my vote for mod and I know he'd be keen for it. I suggest we run it by him and when he gives us the nod the cougar can spring into action and make it happen. Im sure most if not all of us know he'd be a valuable part of the team. Anyone have any objections to him coming on board?

I thought no crf was already a VIP but just didnt have the title under his name yet :confused: If he's not then he definitely deserves to be one. He also gets my vote for mod and I know he'd be keen for it. I suggest we run it by him and when he gives us the nod the cougar can spring into action and make it happen. Im sure most if not all of us know he'd be a valuable part of the team. Anyone have any objections to him coming on board?

Yeah I noticed he wasn't VIP for a while so sorted it (well kind of :p).

As for MOD, will have to wait for now. I don't have any objections, but just give it a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Im nominating darren89 not only because hes a top bloke but also coz hes a great example of how some good members can be overlooked or go unnoticed when it comes to things like VIP. Hes been around here for a couple years now although he doesnt have a high post count, but most of his posts are either asking for help or returning the favor and helping others where he can.
What you think?

Latest posts

Back