Certified MR members list

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im nominating darren89 not only because hes a top bloke but also coz hes a great example of how some good members can be overlooked or go unnoticed when it comes to things like VIP. Hes been around here for a couple years now although he doesnt have a high post count, but most of his posts are either asking for help or returning the favor and helping others where he can.
What you think?

+1 for darren..

Im nominating darren89 not only because hes a top bloke but also coz hes a great example of how some good members can be overlooked or go unnoticed when it comes to things like VIP. Hes been around here for a couple years now although he doesnt have a high post count, but most of his posts are either asking for help or returning the favor and helping others where he can.
What you think?

Never heard of him TBH. lol.

If you guys reckon he is a goer then he is in.

He's mainly on at night. He also has been pretty good at just lending an ear in chat to a few of the kids that have just wanted a talk. Seems like a pretty good guy.
Haven't seen any post whoring from him... probably why you aren't familiar with him Hillz. :p

I nom pbk..

ty give him a break.... i have seen it done before and it can look good .... but i think you can get actuall stickers ... have yout tried google searching??

After reading that and looking through the fourm of newer posts he has stopped alot of bagging. He hasn't been bagging people in chat-box too. From what I've seen.

I nom pbk..

After reading that and looking through the fourm of newer posts he has stopped alot of bagging. He hasn't been bagging people in chat-box too. From what I've seen.

I'm still a bit hesitant BD. He is close though. What do other people think?

yeah pbk is a good kid

but your right the age thing is you barrier

we dont want to be watching what we say in here cause i ****ing said so ya dig

yeah pbk is a good kid

but your right the age thing is you barrier

we dont want to be watching what we say in here cause i ****ing said so ya dig

the man can't take a joke so VIP will offend him and no time flat. I'm with coolie.. im not watching what I have to say or pictures i put up :p

I think this thread needs an update! (Thank you Craig) :D

Hussey
Coolmodee01
Gorgalis
Carlton
Mick Chicken
Tim
Craig

Last edited:
so certified mr members

who is still a member and who still has the pitties....

i do and man

baz is a legend

and MR has gone to SH1t

to bad

p.s will be interested in who posts on this thread

Where has everyone been :(
I feel old but will always be into minis and MR we have a lot of new members
Do my best to answer questions

I’ve still got my 50 , but I only really get to ride it chasing the kids around these days on their pw50

Latest posts

Back