Certified MR members list

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still got my 50
Held a z50 event back in July. Had 14 Zed's in opens , 12 in stock Z class , 4 in women's.
Witch was the 22nd event I've held over the last 9 years with 136 Riders part of Shearer's Journey.

I still got my 50
Held a z50 event back in July. Had 14 Zed's in opens , 12 in stock Z class , 4 in women's.
Witch was the 22nd event I've held over the last 9 years with 136 Riders part of Shearer's Journey.

mate how do I find out about your next event? 👌

First time back in ages, sold all the bikes bar the kids 50’s and my Dax, I did pick up a Gorilla for the miso though.

I kind of gave up when they swapped out Vbullitin for this ad riddled rubbish.
No chat box either?! 😢

In saying that, glad it didn’t disappear too. So many good memories here.

First time back in ages, sold all the bikes bar the kids 50’s and my Dax, I did pick up a Gorilla for the miso though.

I kind of gave up when they swapped out Vbullitin for this ad riddled rubbish.
No chat box either?! 😢

In saying that, glad it didn’t disappear too. So many good memories here.

cordogsssss mate tough times I’m still living off the glory days legit just got some fresh graphics back with MR logo on it
I look at it and sigh ahhh one day this site will be booming again....until then planetminis will have to do haha :( A990ABD8-A600-4CE3-ABD2-59C98FA63640.png

Hey mate, good to see you
repping, she looks clean! We should do another FOTM but I doubt they’ll still have Carltz’s program to run it!

I’m still repoing one of the big Miniriders banners from the Sinister 50’s tripple crown in my shed! 😉

Last edited:
Hahah hell yeah mate
That’s sick actually won last year on pm FOTM 🤩🏆

Who owns miniriders these days?

Latest posts

Back