cheap vinyl cut stickers!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeRideMinis

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just thought this would be a good chance to introduce myself, my names craig, im 21 from sydney. A fellow minibike rider, I would like to offer my trade to all fellow minirider members, I make custom vinyl stickers for cars. Bikes. Boats. Pretty much anything. Racing numbers and custom team stickers. Weather you just want a one off sticker or a whole bunch of them made let me know I can post anywhere in australia free of charge. If you would like some made just shoot me a pm and im sure we can work something out, when you compair my prices with your local shops I can assure you I won't dissapoint.

Thanks for reading
Craig/we ride minis

Hi Craig,

tried to PM you, but the link/button aint working..
I've got a KTM 250SX-f copy type thing... bit like the Atomik Fury if you've seen one...
had the bike awhile, and the champion business sold it to me without graphics, and after many months of emails and phone calls, promises of free stickers being sent, high class prostitutes and quality cocaine etc etc, still nothing...
am wondering if you could do something basic for them if i provided the ideas? only problem would be having the template for the shrouds.. as i dont think the copy bike plastics would be the same size as the genuine KTM stuff...
feel free to pm if you can get the pm function to work..

cheers

id be interested in seeing some work if possible.. both before and after shots, what quality is the vinal? can you give us a rough price to go off.. do many questions.. so many left unanswered... keep talking.. we ARE listening.. :)

could you make transformer sign stickers about A4 sheet sheet size??

Latest posts

Back