china 110 loncin atv engine clutch parts seem to be missing?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

mustangman

Reaction score
bike part missing.jpg

i bought this atv casing was open parts of the clutch is missing the front face plate old owner says this shaft was never there like on the image i showed of 125cc. am i missing this shaft?or is this something only on the 125cc, if i am supposed to have one can you tell me what it is called or where i can get one i sure would appreciate i am really frustrated trying to figure this out.

this is how mine looks after i took off the clutch no shaft hole for one any ideas?
IMG_1525.JPG

Last edited:

my67xr

Miniriders Legend and Master Spanner Spinning Mode
Reaction score
Welcome to Miniriders,

Drop by and say hello in out Introduce Yourself thread while you're here .

It looks like your engine is a single speed automatic.
It doesn't have the gear lever shaft.

cheers, Craig

mustangman

Reaction score
wow thanks for clearing that up so fast. one more thing this is how mine looked when i took it off.IMG_1527.JPG
this is the kit i ordered is it correct?looks like i have some extra parts there.

$_57.JPG

my67xr

Miniriders Legend and Master Spanner Spinning Mode
Reaction score
Did you clutch not have that round alloy cover with the thrust bearing on it, hiding the clutch lock nut and washer ?
What does it look like on the inside of your Clutch cover ?

Yeah that kit has the extra parts for a semi auto 1N234 4 speed (forward only), or a Rn123

mustangman

Reaction score
no it didn't have the thrust Bering and cover i think he lost it there is a gasket still on it must of had one.as far as how the cover looks inside it to me looks like a shaft was there where mine is missing.looks like wear it is automatic though.do i put the thrust bearing cover on or is it not necessary?

Latest posts