china frames

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajaay

Reaction score
so i have been trying to find a frame for my custom build i want to start and cant seem too find too many. Anyone have links and stuff to some decent frames for under $250
i dont mind what type crf 50/70 or klx 110

cheers

Mite hear it over and over but try ebay champ..

there one from china check it out

Hey mate my recommendations for a build are, get the frame, subframe, swingarm and if possible the truple clamps all together to save as many hassles later on in the build. The pitster pro frame is a bit of a rip considering its just a frame.

One thing you really should decide indefinently is wether or not you want a crf50 or klx110 bike because there quite a bit different in size, with the klx builds generally being a bit more expensive.

My strong recomendations would be to buy a bike complete, having built a bike from scratch I can say that it takes time, patience and a lot of cash. But if your still determined, thats cool and make sure you ccreate a build thread and keep us posted.

Heres a few frames I found:

Light Alloy frame (CRF50 Style) EK29 - Frames & Swingarm - Performance Parts

(not sure on this price)
PSTO-pit bikes,dirt bikes,mini bikes,motorcycle, psto parts, pit bikes parts and... K-Series pitbikes frame

One other thing to make sure you get correct is each style of build uses a different swingarm and shock length, so make sure you get the right ones to suit or it'll be a nightmare.

Good luck,
Carlton

lol seen it but there pickup only from brisbane and seeing as there 20 bucks i doubt they would be of any quality ? lol

lol I think he was joking about the $20 frame ;). The shiny coloring is a dead giveaway of its poor quality.

Shiny things are great.

logic

cheers carlts il have to find out about the psto one :D

lol thats what i thought defective haha

not as good as red things though logic

Hey mate, that frame is the DHZ crf50 frame, that would be a good buy, good quality and easy to use as the base for a build due to crf50 parts being easily available.

Carlton

Latest posts

Back