China spark plug to NGK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
A reff. for all your China Plugs to NGK,
ChinesePlugCrossReferenceSB0908-1.jpg

Last edited:
What does the "R" mean ?

C7HSA
CR7HSA

Ive got 2 plugs and dunno which ones goes in which engine anymore lol

I think the R stands for Resister if that makes sense to you and im not sure it if it matters and someone will correct me if im wrong but I think pittys dont require the resister.

Last edited:
you could always go for a domino iridium spark plug in stead of china
before i just had a china one but the domino gives a bit more response

r stands for resisted ... you use the resisted plugs in cars otherwise they interfere with the radio ... so you dont need a resisted plug for your bike:)

Good Chart. I swapped my scrappy china plug to a NGK a while ago and was soo confused about what plug i should get LOL.

thankfully Brian at East 50's got me on the right path!

Good Stuff!

What is the difference between a normal plug and a "resistor" plug? will it change the performance or anything like that?

My local pitbike shop said that the cr7hsa is to be used on electric start engines and the c7hsa should be used on non electric start engines. I dont know the difference. Iv been using cr7hsa because i did have electric start but i will change the plug to a c7hsa. Maybe there is a difference. I did notice the fair bit of difference between a china plug and a ngk.(GET RID OF THAT CHINA PLUG!!!)

my lifan 150 (pitpro 150xr) seemed to come with a ngk plug. im wondering a little if its a fake knock off or a genuine ngk. any real way of telling?

same thing im wondering
eBay says the bike comes with a NGK
any way of telling if it's a fake chinga one, or a real NGK?

i used to buy NGK "R" plugs for my cr, they cost around 20 bucks each and aparently they are for racing on the NGK logo it says NGK and R in a different font underneath them, they were a lot better than standard plugs but when you fouled them up it was pretty annoying throwing $20 away each time. i dont know if thats what you guys are talking about but thats what ive come across

i used to buy NGK "R" plugs for my cr, they cost around 20 bucks each and aparently they are for racing on the NGK logo it says NGK and R in a different font underneath them, they were a lot better than standard plugs but when you fouled them up it was pretty annoying throwing $20 away each time. i dont know if thats what you guys are talking about but thats what ive come across

You probably bought irridiums. They are IMO not worth the money on street cars, and make no more power than copper plugs.
$3 coppers vs $20 irridiums...

Latest posts

Back