Chinese pit bike identification help.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mogly

Reaction score
It's a 125 and it was given to me. Don't know if it's a pitster pro. He said that's what it was. I want to swap it and build it with a gpx 125. Do all parts fit from a crf50? I need new fork seals and little things here and there. I can't find nothing saying what it is. image.jpgimage.jpg

Shes just an old china bike buddy. The name or brand may forever be hidden. But like corey said it could be a lei. It looks very old but I think that's because of the sun damage and it hasn't been looked after all. Has an alloy swingarm so that's a bonus. A crf50 tank and plastics would fit, even the levers and stuff but thats bout all. A gpx 125 would def fit in it. But it is def not a pitsterpro lad.

Thanks for the input guys! I ordered a new carb and plastics. I'm gonna wrap my exhaust. It's stripped down right now hopefully replace small things here and there. I want to have it back together in a month. Does anyone know what fork seals would fit my bike?

Thanks Anthony.

P.s I'll have more detailed pictures tomorrow

Latest posts

Back