Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I wouldn't do that! I'd use a bit of 4x2 not a pole!:boink:

Been thinking about the sticker kit I have coming and I'm starting to think the white plastics might look like poo beneath it!
What do you think? I think maybe black would be better?

Nah the sticker kit will basically cover the plastics anyway!! Should look fine mate....But I suppose if you did that then you'd have the all original plastics and stickers as spares?? That could come in handy :grinning-smiley-003

Well after scouring the net for similar colour stickers on white plastics , I've come to the conclusion black is gonna look better because of the way the black in the new sticker kit goes out to the edge. And the amount of black on the bike also. So I've ordered some.

Well after scouring the net for similar colour stickers on white plastics , I've come to the conclusion black is gonna look better because of the way the black in the new sticker kit goes out to the edge. And the amount of black on the bike also. So I've ordered some.

Nice! Can keep the good ones for racing and the dodgy ones for bush bashing!! Got the inverter fixed by my67xr,full lights at Morgan next time :thumbup:

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah will keep for spare's but most likely be put back on if I ever sell it. Ah good work on the inverter!

Hey Chops I got you a screen grab from Morgan, I think would make a good avatar pic!! :grinning-smiley-003

:finup: HAHA, to bad its terrible quality!

I missed a courier today, my plastics here already. bought on sunday, arrived today(well if I was here:rolleyes:)

:finup: HAHA, to bad its terrible quality!

I missed a courier today, my plastics here already. bought on sunday, arrived today(well if I was here:rolleyes:)

Awesome :thumbup:!! Most places on ebay now are pretty well kitted out to get stuff to you super fast even on standard shipping!!

So have you checked into how to put your sticker kit on? Are you game to do it yourself? Took me over an hour on the mini WR with the hair dryer and I still got a few bubbles here and there(first time in a while, I'll get it right next time)...Although that stock DHZ lot is just nasty!!! Ford Craig probably has some magic way of doing it....I've never thought to ask him. Yay I figured out how to not get confused with you guys 'Ford Craig' and 'Suzuki Craig' :thumbup:

I've got a hot air gun in the garage somewhere, and I watched Brendo's video from one of the threads about applying them which is very helpfull.

[video=youtube;lpJptYf9P9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpJptYf9P9g[/video]

Damn...I should have watched that before...Didnt know Brendo had a tube channel!! Nice one!!

Got my plastics today, I must say I was paranoid buying $30 plastics! Thinking they could very well be dodgy moulds, out of shape and have misaligned holes.
But upon comparing these look to have come from the same place the originals are from!
Very happy!:coolthumb:

Got my plastics today, I must say I was paranoid buying $30 plastics! Thinking they could very well be dodgy moulds, out of shape and have misaligned holes.
But upon comparing these look to have come from the same place the originals are from!
Very happy!:coolthumb:

Yeah the Chinese have figured out plastic moulds....I'd be a little less certain about folding the rear mudguard in half without damage....but you've learnt that trick now, no need to do it again!! Damn I'm looking forward to going to Morgan again, so much more than Im looking forward to getting married....

Haha you better make the most of it now then!

Haha you better make the most of it now then!

Nah there will just be so many people I have not met there thats why im scared!!...Asians from Malyasia and redheads from the hills....going to be an interesting day. I get married 3 times too...once for Chinese, once for Australia from my Aboriginal Uncle I get fire stick married :thumbup: really looking forward to that bit!!! Then the f-n legal side...I wish I didnt have to do the legal part really, not that it makes any difference but you literally have to say X, Y and Z for it to be 'legal'....I dont like playing by those kinda rules!!!

Last edited:
Been there done that, in the end its just an expensive bit of paper!:handshake:

Latest posts

Back