Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there done that, in the end its just an expensive bit of paper!:handshake:

Lots of 'red packets' thats how the asian side works....(red means money)!!! Although I have to give one to her parents...somehow that just seems wrong with the whole Scotish thing....I'll be right as long as the next morgan ride gets sorted soon!!

:beerchug:

Still awaiting my sticker kit for transformation, but my Vortex bars arrived today and got them on before it got dark. Along with some new grips, which are a bit shorter than the stock ones so the throttle side is tad short.

new bars look good.
the Pillow Tops are not too bad if you keep them clean.
otherwise they tend to get a bit sticky on the grey sections.

new bars look good.
the Pillow Tops are not too bad if you keep them clean.
otherwise they tend to get a bit sticky on the grey sections.

Yeah expecting them to get trashed pretty quick. Got them cheap so I'm not too worried. They are a comfortable grip though. The bars are perfect, I wanted a slightly higher set and they work out to be a bar thickness higher than stock and alot lighter.

Can't wait to see it with the new sticker kit on!

Yep can't wait, I didn't hear back from them so I doubt they were sent before the end of the week now.:confused-smiley-014

Got asked via pm what bars these are. Mini high bars, for those playing at home.

Was hoping the sticker kit would be here by now, being homebound I'm bored and I'm thinking of putting the black plastics on. But I'm trying to refrain because i know it would be easier to apply the new stickers of the bike on fresh plastics.

Ok I'm hopeless :rolleyes: I just fitted the plastics, couldn't help it.
So in doing so I learnt a few things, That whoever fitted the original plastics did a **** job and so they never butted/matched well where they meet each other. Also the screw that hold the fairing to the tank almost looks and smell like fuel has come out where the nuts are impregnated into the tank???
And that the new black kit has fitted up awesome!:coolthumb:

Ok I'm hopeless :rolleyes: I just fitted the plastics, couldn't help it.
So in doing so I learnt a few things, That whoever fitted the original plastics did a **** job and so they never butted/matched well where they meet each other. Also the screw that hold the fairing to the tank almost looks and smell like fuel has come out where the nuts are impregnated into the tank???
And that the new black kit has fitted up awesome!:coolthumb:

Last edited:
if they used screws that were too long for the tank shroud mounts, they can push through the tank plastic
might pay to put some screw loctite on the threads.

did the original bolts have the plastic washers behind them ?

There was rubber washers on the front fender bolts and on the two screws into the tank. The others had metal washers.

You get your sticker kit mate?

Keen to see it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I haven't, I sent an email on Thursday because I was told it was going to be done an sent before last weekend. It's supposedly in post now.

Ok sticker kit arrived earlier today so.....................................................................................................

Mint!! That'll look good with your gear....but you and timeeh will have to have a race now....big bird vs tigger miniriders style :p how's the back going? Still havnt put a date on the next SA ride day! Do you think you'll be good to ride by the end of this month mate?

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Haha Tigger!
Yeah its come up well, I butchered it a bit on the exhaust side sticker. That was a ***** and I got it a bit out of shape and has a few little bubbles in it. I nearly lost my **** with that one:cursing::lol:

My back is getting there, I will be going to work on friday and pottering around not pushing it.
So maybe I'll be good for end of the month, fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back