Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you'll look pro with that colour scheme,works well imo!! Lots of darker colours on the bike so it'll look good with the Thor gear you have! Ill have to start winning races and get some help on prices before ill look that pro...so it will be a while yet!!! Awesome about your back don't go lifting anything to heavy....lifting heavy stuff is not a competition!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Added some horsepower today.............................................................................................................

Bling orange valve caps!:p

Extra 10 Jiggamawatts at the rear wheel!:action-smiley-035:

Thanks, the sticker kit has totally transformed the look and the quality is great!:coolthumb:

Damn that'll be faster than mine now with your extra horseys....

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Had a quick ride today down south on a friends property. Was way to wet being out near Mount compass, all the properties out there have got water flowing across the properties.
First ride since the colour change, it was like being on a different bike.

Back is good, I'm back into work. It can be a bit sore at the end of the day. i'm just being careful.

Fitted up the dress up kit I bought for nix off a guy on scumtree who bought the wrong one! WIN:first:

And got a replacement fuel tap from allbikes for my leaking one.

Fitted up the dress up kit I bought for nix off a guy on scumtree who bought the wrong one! WIN:first:

This is why YOU bought it and not me....lulz.....Chops WTF :Harp: ....post up your 'pass; vid in here too....only like 5 ppl on minis look at my posts!!!! Oh and Ill post up the footage from my cam of me hitting the brakes cause of the wombat hole, as you come flying passed...

There is no wombat hole in that vid? I'm not in a pissing contest, couldn't give a turd who's is faster to be honest.

what was the dress up kit, a pitster pro bling kit ?

???? I'm confused why did I buy it not you?

Misread it there was another one for a yx...need to sell my red barron throttle to get more stuff...scumtree time!! needs a clean up first the chrome has peeled off the cable thingo.....its a 50cc part I have no idea...

Ah yeah i thought wait what? I rang the guy within the first 10 mins of him listing it, and picked it up that arvo.

Latest posts

Back