Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots to do? Work wise yes, although had the day of today waiting for a job to get corrected and bike is all ready to rock. Lifan........... please don't swear in my thread!:eek:

Ah yeah i thought wait what? I rang the guy within the first 10 mins of him listing it, and picked it up that arvo.

lots to do atm then??....what you didnt want my lifan 150 in pieces :thumbdown:

So you got the ok from Sneezy?

Bike has some hours on it now, still going great. Maintenance is keeeeeeeyyyyyyy!
Not long now and back up my mates property in the snowy's for about 10 days.

Chop's has just checked in !!
Did you end up getting the 190 for the MadAss ?

Nah didn't end up doing it, when i went to order the 160 and big bore parts. They didnt have a 160 in stock, so it went on the back burner. I have only ridden it a few times recently too.:( somedays I feel like selling it.

I put a new air filter on, angled uni filter. Should have less fiter oil on my boots now:grinning-smiley-003

I have a new spare 40mm Uni Filter here i would have sold you for that 30mm Mikuni copy.
I reckon you need an OKO 26mm on it anyway, lol

Fittted up an hour meter to help with service intervals.

Had a blast over the last week and a half at my mates property in the snowy's at Ingebirah. Cut in a few more tracks, helped by the wild brumbies, deer and pigs making tracks. Got some video to sort through now. The bike was great once again, only issue I've found is the two bearing seals on one side of the bike spin in the rim not on the spacer.

SAM_1804.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SAM_1807.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SAM_1808.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
A few of the last laps of the trip.

[video=youtube;MNgKAXdCKBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNgKAXdCKBs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Another vid, from the first ride after cleaning and clearing the track.

[video=youtube;XGf4gVxl498]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGf4gVxl498&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thanks my67xr!
Chops, when you have loaded your video onto Youtube, copy the URL at the top of the page.
Then come to your post here, click on the Insert Video box 2nd from right above the text box and click on it.
Now paste the URL you copied from Youtube and select ok, this will bring it up like normal when you post

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Bike is still going strong, only needed to replace rear wheel bearings. Mates can't believe how its been trouble free with the hell I give it:laughing-smiley-002

Some action from my yearly easter trip up the snowy's!

1749298798676308684.jpg

matusb_20180414164306.png

IMG_20180413_213712_300.jpg

Last edited:
3 years since your last post!......so its still going strong then??, how many hours on the engine??

Its hard to say how many hours now , my hour meter stopped for a while. I drop the oil every four hours, this last trip did 8 hours of hard riding in hot weather for this time of year. I'm 90kgs so its done very well thus far.

it has done well!, how many hours on the meter before it stopped and have you put new rings and piston in at any stage?......z155/160HO??

Latest posts

Back