Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chops

Reaction score
So I thought I'd start a build thread, havent added or changed anything yet as its only 2 weeks old tomorrow and it just spent its first 1 and a 1/2 weeks getting ridden each day:cool:
Love the bike, ran well not a problem with it and gave it two oil changes whilst away. I think the tappets need adjusting now though.

Went to my mates property in the snowies, had a ball. A few pics and I've got heaps of video once I've downloaded them I'll add them.

Some forgot to put away their riding gear at their peril!

Last edited:
Even got my partner riding, first gear only but she was loving it!

looks like it was a top spot for riding !
i'd take a cheap bike cover next time, just to keep the frost off it at night

how did your bike go keeping up with the others ?
i reckon they'd have been surprised on how it goes

They said yeah it was quick. Only thing making it tough is the tyre size, through the tree's in the twisties it was quick but in the gopro video you could see how much I'm working.
And when it was was a bit slippery it was treacherous:laughing-smiley-002
My mate rides the yz125 and he had a go on it and was surprised just how much poke it has.

That does look like a good spot to go riding! Nice setup around the fire too, looks like a good lot of frost must've been a few degrees below over night...

A short vid, I'm breaking it up into parts as it takes forever to load onto youtube

[video=youtube_share;lT-UF26AUHE]http://youtu.be/lT-UF26AUHE[/video]

Man that looks like bloody heaven!!

Were giving it a good squirt on that single track.

Awesome clip and pics. Look forward to seeing some more. :)

+ Reps for you

good work on the video !
+ reps

this isn't the first time you've ridden a dirt bike then ?

maybe he rides his Madass that way on the road motorman ? nah doubt it ! :lol:

Thanks guys, I've riden dirt bikes before but I wouldn't say alot. More bmx, and I only stopped that because of injuries and I'm old. Lol. Anyway aren't these just bmx's with motors? Haha

I'll have to get an edit of oopsy's. I did come off once when the bike stalled and locked up in the damp grass and I rolled off and let a yelp out like a girl:LolLolLolLol:
Luckily i had all the speed washed out before highsiding.

Oh and as you could see, I was gently running it in!:grinning-smiley-003

A small edit of dodgy moments.

[video=youtube;OUyNybysiR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUyNybysiR0[/video]

So it begins, popped the mod cherry! Used the last bit of pipewrap I had, which happened to be just enough to go from the rear flared section of pipe down to the front step down in pipe size.

Yep, have ordered a forged kickstarter and sprocket cover.

HAHAHAHA! You scream like a girl ROFL. What happened on that first near stack? Something get caught in the wheel? And damn i dont know how the F you held it upright on that last jump, would of looked awesome from 3rd person :)

The one where I let out a girly noise the bike stalled and locked up, it was doing it a bit on the slippery down slopes and that grass section. I think the high compression on the new bike was helping that.
I almost held it it was a huge slide and at the end it kicked back left.

And yeah first time jumping a double on the bike, and first save haha I did have my right leg dragging.

yeah you have to watch out for those compression lockups, i got caught out a few times at Eudunda

Latest posts

Back