clutch ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mijpa

Reaction score
My son has a 2010 SSR. It is in need of a clutch cable { I hope that is all it needs} Does any one know what lentgh clutch cable i need to order for the bike?

Also We live in Arizona, does any one know somewhere that will work on these bikes near the west valley side of town but i will drive into Phoenix if i need to?

Thanks

Unless your cable is broken, kinked or rusted beyond repair, it may not need replacement. What is the issue?

There are pretty much only two cables, one for the crank-mounted clutch, with the cable running straight down at the front of the cover, and mainshaft-mounted clutch, with cable running horizontally along the top of the cover. Either is available in my store. Local info may be tough to find, here. The majority of MR members are in Australia, but I'm working on it;) I'm in lovely and scenic mid-Michigan.

What work, besides the clutch, is needed? There is a greatly supportive membership here, that can walk you through about any repairs needed.

Welcome to MR!

Latest posts

Back