compound in toorridin???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad199

Reaction score
Hey anyone know who owns the setup off the m1 near the end of baxter-toorridin rd past pearcedale, calza recons its russles 50 compound but i thought that was in traralgon....looks mint as

google map.. and link it or gimmie a proper address... are you sure you don't mean hastings?

nah if you drive tru pearcey on torridin rd and drive 5-10 just before you get around the last corner onto the freeway...why do you know of a setup in hasting do ya?

near blue scope.. it's pretty average this time for the year way to wet. umm i will have to find the one your talking about. is the one ur talking about on private property or what?

1130-1144 Baxter Tooradin Rd Pearcedale VIC 3912 google map it... sounds like the one you mean, tho i dont know who's it is, quite obviously a private track...

the blue scope track is pretty good only been there once tho and it rained pretty hard b4 and while we were there so we couldn't go any further than the cleared area with the bit of a track and sandy sections

I think that is Kade Mosig's or Cheyne Boyd's private track. If not its one of the Pro's tracks, just can't remember which one.

if it's the one i'm thinking of it's the track that bronte holland broke his back on

and i'm not sure if boydy owns it now or if it's cam taylor cant remember

there are a couple of foam pit setups down that way to

if it's the one i'm thinking of it's the track that bronte holland broke his back on

and i'm not sure if boydy owns it now or if it's cam taylor cant remember

there are a couple of foam pit setups down that way to

Yeah, Its one of that group of guys, I can ask my sister as she is good friends with all of them and wil be able to tell us all who's it is.

Could even be Little Jack Simpsons

yeah not kades house.its on private land its a ramp-pit setup been told it was the guys that had the little pit at the end of coolart rd baxter but that was russles i thought..anyways wanted to know who owned it to try see if he lets other riders in at all but know one knows so ahh well..and hastings bhp isnt a compuond or set up its a swampy paddocc with unjumpable dirt mounds....anyone know the owner of the stumpy gully rd ramp-pit setup i think its a dude called leigh? so want a place to hit ramps as the old setup got sold cos mate stopped using it

and bhp smells funky probly full of contaminates..a chick broke her leg there sunday fair not worth the time but the blue light track run by the coppers looks sweet as for minis but only open 4 times a month and have to be a member..used to be a mad spot before cranny out of pearcedale but its all houses now

The track at the address 1180 is Kade's private practice track. Just asked my little sis and she told me. There is other in the area with foam pits and they are are Cam's.

Latest posts

Back