Coolum mx practice/ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
Hey guys Coolum Mx on the Sunshine Coast are having an open day on their jnrs track.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to have a crack at racing to come down and have a go.
An MA license is required but if you dont have one a day pass can be purchased on the day for $30(ish?)

Sorry for the late update guys....

We have conformation that if we have the numbers we can start our own mini meet! We have a couple of hoops to jump through first. Eg: we need two sfa trained staff, and a few of us have to do the practice supervisors course. Buy hey its progress!

Heres a little clip Dynamicgs did of the track. I post up some photos when I manage to pull my finger out! :p

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iMbsAGKpyrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks lime it was an awesome day mate.

Great news about having your own meets as well!!

How's Justin going? Haven't heard from him in ages.

Qld is the place to be for public mini tracks !

It's awesome to see fort Lytton is still going strong aswell , I remember racing there back in 09 and 10
It's a badass mini track
Farmed 50s and a few of us raced there a couple of months ago , it was unreal , we all had a ball
Rodney was saying they are keen to have a mini only race day this year
That race sinister put on there they had a real good turn out

Cheers for posting the edit

We rode the new layout and we all enjoyed it
It's actually shorter in length now compared to when it was just used as a mini track
It's a ripper of a mini track , we all wished it was in NSW

Gday Mate! Still kicking.. ha ha.. Just busy with work, kids, house... the usual.. Still got the pitty though.. giving her a spruce up so I can get back into it!

Latest posts

Back