Cordogs new bike family member.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
So I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 450 road reg, she needed a little bit of love because she'd been somebody's treadmill and stored in the back of a shed for the last few years, but after some new shoes and brakes and some grease, she was ready for her maiden voyage!

I'll let you know how it goes!
4e50f2536ea81fb15c4f97c75e08be27.jpg
9d0a945319d7a315fdb4c0aae0c2d1c5.jpg
3a246bde40f4607e38e698938d021984.jpg
1fefe40382b226874f6ef4f1e9c2026e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks the Goods man.
Get out hit all the bush trails now! be fun.

Nice rig, gotta love a 450 for instant gratification, with just a flick of the right hand you're chucking dinosaur egg sized rocks at your mates with the back tyre. Although they do have a tendancy to eat new back tyres pretty quickly(2 rides i was getting out of a tyre but i must admit i used to have that tyre spinning the whole time like a speedway rider). Probably shouldnt have sold my 04 model but i got back what i bought it for after 4 years of fun. Great bikes and dead reliable with minimal maintenance.

You're not wrong mate, the best thing about it is I'll never get tired of the power, the way it's geared is spot on and has a nice easy power curve, unless I wot and then it goes like a cat with a cucumber! :)

Will try and source a video from today, a mate has uploaded to Facey but not youtube so not much use here without an embedded link.

Last edited:
Nice mate. They are a heavy old girl but certainly do the job and will always get you home.

What year is it? Bonus on the road reg that's awesome.

Nice mate. They are a heavy old girl but certainly do the job and will always get you home.

What year is it? Bonus on the road reg that's awesome.

Yeah mate a bit heavier, but its more comfortable for my style of riding. (Slow) ;)
Its an 04, I need to get a fork saver because I blew out my seals on the way home Saturday:(

Yeah mate a bit heavier, but its more comfortable for my style of riding. (Slow) ;)
Its an 04, I need to get a fork saver because I blew out my seals on the way home Saturday:(

So what made you go buy another one? lol

Racking in the cash now your working for yourself mate!!!

Haha.. Yeah something like that mate!

Na I've just been working my arse of for the last few months, getting up at 4:15am and getting home after 5pm and thendoing paperwork n ****. I was starting to go a bit crazy and needed to blow off some steam so what better way than to buy a couple of bikes! ;)

My reasoning for two was I bought the first WR for a couple of grand and I wanted motard wheels for it, but they are $1600 for a set and if I was to sell the bike later its still only worth a couple of grand. So why not buy a whole other bike for a few g and have two?? :p

Latest posts

Back