Cougar-II introduction

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COUGAR-II

Reaction score
Hello Members

Just an introduction to myself,
I live in Australia, located in country NSW. I own and ride mostly road bikes all of my life. I have. Honda CBR1100XX Super Black Bird and a VTR1000 Firestorm. I decided to try dirt bike riding with a group of friends who ride dirt bikes, these guys like Enduro riding. I have started of with a Crossfire CFR250, and if I enjoy this, I’ll then upgrade to something better. I couldn’t see the reason to outlay a huge wad of dough for something I may not enjoy doing.
Hopefully I can find some seasoned fellow CROSSFIRE owners and access their knowledge of the CFR250.
Happy riding.
Cougar -II

Welcome to the forum Cougar-II. Hopefully, Crossfire owners will be along soon. Have you tried searching the forum about Crossfire?

Not much to report, I’ve had no reply to an alternate brake pedal request I posted for my crossfire cfr250.
I’ve upgrade the bars to a set of Renthals for better control and am fitting tubeless tyres to the bike for better traction.

That's okay, wish I could be of more help. Hope those upgrades work better for you.

Latest posts

Back