Country nsw compound

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like 2011 more? No underpass, to expensive to build that, question is will my 88 and other fellow riders handle a track like that, mite need to buy a pitster pro haha

Were you getting your dirt from mate?
and make shore to post pics of this track as soon as you get it going!

father in law owns a earth moving company, has to pay to get rid of dirt at tip so been putting it there, one mate owns a 10t digger and othe owns a possie track botcat, whys that?

Yeah that sounds the go!
I look forward to see some pictures of track building :)

This is what mini bikes need to revive the sport. I thought that the sport died last year (My friend and myself are still both $120 out after not receiving a refund from the cancelled rounds). I was thinking about getting rid of my pit bike. But if this track is happening i might have to keep it. If the track is anything like the track maps or even the 2009 HRI sx rounds it will be a blast to ride.

Cheers mxrider51 for your positive imput! The hole idea was to do that, have a neat track to ride on that people can enjoy and mite just keep the sport going! It's abit slow at the moment due to not being able to get home enough but it will get there, looking to take leave just to give it that nudge it needs to finish, having access to bobcats and tippers etc I mite swell use them for a track, I've got water carts,pumps,steel for gates etc so the ideas are endless!

Hey this track sounds awesome when you get some pic better upload em i think you might need the pitster pro tho.

That's awhile off, like I said I'm 280ks away from home so it's guna take awhile to complete but carnt rush a good track lol mite plan a volunteer day?

Il come help do sum work im always out that way hunting do u get any pig or deer on your place .
Wat could be better hunting and rideing at the same place

im about an hours drive out of wagga, would love the chance to help build the track. have experience in building bmx jumps back in the day. keen to help if the projects still going??

Latest posts

Back