Covid-19 and pitbikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX-747

Reaction score
Hey folks it’s jazz thought I’d take it upon myself to start a thread to keep everyone communicating together firstly want to say hello to all the miniriders here in oz and around the world and hoping everybody and your families are safe from this coronavirus
As most people know this pandemic is affecting all walks of life in every corner of the world
It’s put a stop to our normal way of life
And many businesses have closed and laid off thousands of workers
With all of this going on
And forcing us to stay at home and to really only leave to get groceries and necessities
It can really put a strain on your mental health and overall well-being so with all that said I urge you all to keep yourself busy and as we all love our bikes now is a great time to get stuck into cleaning them or fixing up little things hell take it apart go over every nut and bolt start a project
Clean up that wiring you’ve been meaning to do

To keep myself occupied I’ve pull my lxr apart to repaint the frame and tidy up the wiring and give the engine a freshen up
And going to finish a project bike and I plan on finding some new trails to ride
I’d like to get everyone to comment on how it’s affecting you and what you are doing to pass the time fingers crossed things get better sooner rather than later
I hope we can get thru this together and to be there even to just chat

Hey, checking in from Detroit, the more I hear this thing is just a huge hype. I’ve been working on a lot of projects on my house,and the Pit bike is up next to finish. I still haven’t ever got it started. Anyway, How’s all my Aussie friends doing, a guy on my forum from Aus, said all is open again. Hope all. Is well.

It’s always the way there’s never enough time to do all our projects lol
Restrictions here are easing But it’s different in every state we can gather in a small amount of people like afew friends can visit your house schools are Planning on re opening in afew weeks
But heard there maybe be a second wave of this dam coronavirus
Hope all is well in Detroit
Let us know how your projects go
Crazy where all from different countries but are going thru the same shit
Hang in there

Latest posts

Back