Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cozza123

Reaction score
Hello all

Decided i want something different,So I've started to build this up

A PW 80,80s model with a Ducar 125 moded into it

Protaper bars(China copies) hehe

Frame needs some wielding and mods to accept the Ducar,Plus reinforce it
I'm going to purchase a GPX 290mm rear shock to raise it a little
And getting some of these Miniriders Graphics done for it

Pics

Photo0310.jpg

Photo0311.jpg

Photo0312.jpg

MiniRiders-Red1-1.jpg

Cool mate, looking good, nearly got my hands on a XR70 the other day, had big plans. But missed out Damn, ill check in as it progresses

Yeah been using one on my race bike
2012-05-31151007.jpg

its been quite good but over tighten the perch and all isnt good, the little o-ring from the line to the piston on the engine side will degrade quickly, best to change it and bleed the junk china fluid, need to ziptie the clutch line to something solid to prevent the banjo from loosening from movement, actually it sounds pretty high maintenance lol

Thanks for the feedback,How do they feel?

yeah they feel pretty good, but can have a bit of a coarse feeling here and there later on, like a bit of a chunky feeling after a while, mine gets bled alot being for the race bike, but yeah cables are pretty much faultless, if i was to make a decision on using one on my dirt bike i wouldn't, hope that helps mate

i reckon go for it then, its worth a try if you have the coin, you will never know if you dont go. :)

Anyone owned one of these before?

SUS-20290.jpg

i actually have one on my bike, it seems fairly good! i havent had any issues with it. In saying that due to the weather here lately i havent had much of a chance to give it a good work out either. But so far, so good!

Should be half decent Coz, just dont go crazy on the spring weight..

True that, that style shock setting being more horizontal than vertical will take a lower spring weight.

Latest posts

Back