CR125R - 2001 Model Question ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taggyy

Reaction score
Hey guys

does anybody no where to get new guards for this bike... and just a nice graphics kit not expensive just a stocky

i live in Australia , Victoria , Melbourne , St.albans 3021

thanks guys wont my bike to have a brand new look to it cause i polished the frame and all that Stuff lol

you should be able to find plastics and a cheap sticker kit on ebay

dont go getting cheapys off ebay for that kind of bike you wanna get something half descent. i think the ones off ebay go white with stress marks pretty easily. i think but dont hold me to that

^^^^^^^^ You can get geniuine ones off ebay as well. lol. Not all of them are dodgy.

But if you want better than the real deal:

UFO Plastics

There are australian distributors for them. Just google it.

These guys will sort you out. :D

Last edited:
dont go getting cheapys off ebay for that kind of bike you wanna get something half descent. i think the ones off ebay go white with stress marks pretty easily. i think but dont hold me to that

You just gotta make sure they are OEM mate

Yeh, maybe look around US ebay, they will have more, but watch out the the exchange rate.
I just paid $105 US ($160 aussie) for ceet graphics for my YZ from CEET Racing
Cheers.

mate got to AMX in keilor park they sell ufo plastics and sell sticker kits for all bikes thell show you the book and you choose what you want

aiight im going to go to the AMX in keilor park :D not far see what happens i dont wont to spend ALOT!!!! but cause dont wont to stack lol brake them just wont my bike looking better!

mate got to AMX in keilor park they sell ufo plastics and sell sticker kits for all bikes thell show you the book and you choose what you want

Agreed^^

AMX are a great shop and if they dont have it in stock they will order it in for you.

Can i have the address for the place im going to go soon

Latest posts

Back