Cracked cylinder. Rebuild or Upgrade cylinder?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizzo97

Reaction score
Got a crack in my brothers lifan 1p54 125cc cylider that leaks oil, how did this happen? Overheating because of prolonged lean condition that over hardened the metal causing it to crack rather than bend or warp?? Just don't want the same thing to happen to my lifan.. Probably n the verge of cracking seeing As its been run the same way and with the same jetting ect. Anyway I found this Chinese ATV Quad Dirt Bike Motor Moped Scooter Lifan 125cc BIG Bore KIT | eBay would this fit on a lifan 1p54 bottom end? It says just measure the wrist pin, since I haven't taken the cracked bore off yet, I measued the old 54 's I have in the shed crank and it was 15mm.. Dose that mean the pin that gose threw it is 13mm t fit in there ? Or are they 15mm? Can't find the pin or piston for the old lifan ori would just measure it. Or should I just get a new 124 cylinder and chuck it on with a new piston? I'm sure someone else with a lifan 1p54 knows the pin size already?

Latest posts

Back