Cressbrook ride - Monkey Garage members

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think dogboy brought the cam and hc piston from webike but double check with him,

i say chuck the standard piston back in and it should be right to go,

Last edited:
maybe that 150 had too much power for him

Nar just a gimp,

awesome weekend had a blast, highlight was watching guy on his nice powered Dax run down those big bikes on the straight on the way back, hitting 160!!! What a weapon of a bike

The Dax is an incredible bike gav. I might see if caine has the original piston sitting there,

I was doin aroun 90-100 and he left me' for dead. Fn weapon, not sure he is on miniriders but was on monkeygarage. Remember the guy that came over from England and was trying to bring hisbike over with him. Gotta get me' a nice bottom end motor

yeah i remember the guy he went for rego and they nocked him back,

would like to see how it goes compaired to the new takegawa 148 motor

i regret selling my nice now

Isn't the take 148 pretty much a nice anyway just with takegawa on it??

Isn't the take 148 pretty much a nice anyway just with takegawa on it??

Nope the 148 taki is a scut piston setup with different piston and crank combo,

My 146 nice was a standard crank think it was 55.5 x 58mm bore I think from memory

The nice motors are more torque and the takegawa setups are more acceleration

gav when i was running behind and in front of doggieboy,aka guy

his nice motor fricken flys ,, im mean it reallys goes hard , he also said is was not the correct jets just atm so should go better

Very Knowable man and will be a great asset to monkeygarage , i got a pic here ill upload soon
very nice bike , and he isnt a fan of takegawa

003-15.jpg

002-19.jpg

001-18.jpg

I just realised that i didn't take any photos. Got your vids on youtube yet seano?

uploading vid now should be up hr or so ,, only got the start of the ride ... i crashed remember lol
still should be a good vid with what i have to work with

nuthing bud , bend me rear guard , gear leaver busted 2 blinkers ripped me number plate , crossy got a flat so me and him were gunna go back and fix it .. so i turned of the cam and took off , clicked second heading up a hill and the front came up .. no worries but it quickly turned foul

think i may have broken my wrist again

Latest posts

Back