Cressbrook ride - Monkey Garage members

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is

002-19.jpg

interesting, looks like a hotshotsmonkey side cover on it or a painted stock cover

Last edited:
hi all my engine is not a tjr one it was built by me in a cold damp shed in the uk. i have been playing and building nice engines for a few years. i dont use any chinga or thy parts.as for pistons you can use scut piston if you now what to buy there is so much you can do with them i am buiding a new one at the mo. the carb on the dax was not wright on the day but she do go ok for a new build

hi all my engine is not a tjr one it was built by me in a cold damp shed in the uk. i have been playing and building nice engines for a few years. i dont use any chinga or thy parts.as for pistons you can use scut piston if you now what to buy there is so much you can do with them i am buiding a new one at the mo. the carb on the dax was not wright on the day but she do go ok for a new build

post up some pics and some details :)

Sorry I didn't make it out guys couldn't get work off. Looks like a heap of fun, another one has to be organised soon.

Latest posts

Back