crf 50 size?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradisfun

Reaction score
has anyone got a crf50 or bike of the same size that i could take for a ride in SA to see how they feel as im tossing up doing a build xmas time on a dhz 125 mini and spending umm 1887 exactly/ish depending on the cost of BMX barrs :p
but i havn't riden a crf 50 since i was 7 and is kinda irrelevant now as i want to see how they feel

if i dont like it then i'll be going with a revMX

Last edited:
is that off a 10" er? coz the doubble tube frame looks like its off a biger bike but then the a style swinger.. yeh idk enlighten me

Get a modded one mate, like rider was saying.. It will cost you shitloads to build it from scratch... Building it yourself is good, but if you aren't 110% committed you can end up in a rut...

i know but i got all i need sorted and my step bro has built a bike from scratch, he was on here b4 me but i dont know his user and he dosn't use the site any more, the bike is actul for sale, its a mso frame nd shit but yea he should put it on here some time

Latest posts

Back