CRF50 Bent Manifold?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidney

Reaction score
do any company's like BBR, Kitaco, Takegawa etc sell inlet manifolds on their own but a bent version like a pitbike for a stock CRF50 engine?.

I want it to bend outwards so I can put on a uni filter because at the moment it sticks straight backwards for the air box to fit.

cheers

Nah no change in jets, you can adjust the needle in the carb (I'm not sure if the stock crf carb has adjustable needle though). If you remove the airbox I'm sure you could fit a uni, a uni is smaller than an airbox

but where can I get a manifold for it too stick out the side like a pitty?

buddy when you take the stock air filter off a uni filter goes straight on.Some filters are straight and some hav an angle on em so they stick out a bit.you dont need a bent manifold

yeah I know one will go straight on, but yeah I just remembered the angled filters too lol

don't put a angled manifold on it so it looks like a china bike....... the uni filter or athena airfilter will sit perfectly where the air box use to

Ok I just thought it will be better for it so stick out so the wind gets to it better.

No you don't need it catching the wind, it won't improve performance. Just buy the standard size most shops carry. On my KLX's 18mm carb I have a filter on that also suits the Mikuni VM26 (26mm) carb. Most shops will hold the size you need, just take the carb in and try one on.

dude dont take the carbi just take the thing of the airbox that goes onto the air intake on the carbi lol, heaps easier

Latest posts

Back