Crf50 buildarooni

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the front sprocket has a bit of rust on it but I just bought a new talon 13t sprocket anyway more pics to come

Hey man go to a welding supply shop and buy plastic end caps for your frame (end of subframe) if you crash ya end up with 2 perfect holes in ypur rear guard like what happend to mine at brettos haha

Hey man go to a welding supply shop and buy plastic end caps for your frame (end of subframe) if you crash ya end up with 2 perfect holes in ypur rear guard like what happend to mine at brettos haha

Are you the dude who kept hitting the ramp on the full stocker ?? Cos that was sick !!

Yeahh dude that was me haha . Nahh didnt bend anything apart from the bar stop and my rear guard and side plate are stuffed but o well was all in good fun

looks so good with that red frame mate, i read this whole thread, and its one sweet little stocker, thats fo shore! Makes me want one haha. i reckon your swinga would look pretty damn good a gloss black aswell!
iether way it looks sick ! :)

Hey mate, just wondering what the process was painting the frame your self?

keen to do mine, but have no idea even were to start haha!

The paint I used was duplicolor metalcast paint $20 a can from super cheap auto first you have to put down there base coat a bout 2 to 3 times then 4 coats of the red then I did 3 coats of clear.just remember to lightly sand the frame to rough it up and you will need two cans of paint that you get

The paint I used was duplicolor metalcast paint $20 a can from super cheap auto first you have to put down there base coat a bout 2 to 3 times then 4 coats of the red then I did 3 coats of clear.just remember to lightly sand the frame to rough it up and you will need two cans of paint that you get

It's great paint! There's another thread on here with a few of us painting odd n ends with it. It applies really well and is super easy to use. Only con I could pick is it doesn't like heat even though it says it's ok on the can. It tends to fade but you get plenty of coverage out of the can! :)

Top job mate looks great!

Yeah it's good stuff but you can start to see it fade and loose it shine in places now

I sprayed some tappet covers in it and it seemed to handle the heat quite well but yeah loses its shine but you can just use a fine metal polish if you want to bring it back up.
Bikes lookin schmicko to mate. I don't like the back number plates but that's just me.

Nice man, you re painting it again whys that? A different color or something?

Latest posts

Back