Crf50 upgraded

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is exactly what i want mine to be like when its finished.. how could you just buy everything strait away???? what kinda job you got ? hahah

hey dude, bike is clean, looks sikk. how them g2 forks, was thinking getting a pair a while back before zocchis, and was wondering where did you get that pro circuit pipe ?

awk yeah, narh i like red baron stuff hey, since five0 is gone, but yeah just curious, awk you wouldnt know any shops that would have them in aus, you reckon frasers could get them or big bike shops ?

redbaron ignition chain cover, new wider rear tyre soon and in the future maybe a 108 stroker

how much the red baron ignition cover costing you ? and where from red baron ? i want one myself...

redbaron ignition cover dude. how much be costing ya ?

Yer that was me talking about the Rb forks , i rode a set ( not sure how old they where or what condition they where so im just saying what i experienced )

They felt shocking tbh .. they where extremely sticky had bad hard/soft spots etc ..

Most lower class china forks i ridden felt 100% better . (and the as-01's/gpx kill them)

And the other reason is they run Gel or something in them rather then oil , and are almost impossible to rebuild.

The forks i rode could of been beat on bad etc so just saying what ive experienced.

Year must say cool bike now man!! The idea of getn new rubber on rear be good idea. the stocka nobbie be doing some spinning with all that power id say..

are you sure the ATC dosnt run a points type ignition?!??

edit: wrong link..
Honda ATC70 Official Shop Manual (1973 – 1984).pdf -d/l manual here

should be able to use any small honda style POINTS coil from a c70, ct90/110, z50 etc..

I wouldnt suggest hooking a newer type into it unless your prepared to risk frying things.. (presuming)

Last edited:
in the first photo and that last one you seem to have a surplus lever on your bars. rear brake?

Nice work Mate, doing this can take some time depending on how shiny you want it.
When I first seen a polished cover I had to do it,
I am just hanging to get my parts from fasterminis but there's a delay on my frame and brake pedel at the moment. I have waited like 4 weeks for the frame so far I hope it turns up soon.

Nice work Mate, doing this can take some time depending on how shiny you want it.
When I first seen a polished cover I had to do it.
I am just hanging to get my parts from fasterminis but there's a delay on my frame and brake pedel at the moment. I have waited like 4 weeks for the frame so far I hope it turns up soon.

Hell yeah! Looking GREAT!

Really like the Look of your 88! Polishing job looks neat as well...how long did that take you?haha

your 88 looks sooo good , thought about a engine dress up kit ? might give the engine abit more colour.

Latest posts

Back