Crf50 upgraded

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
88 looks clean as mate nice work!
just get the tb stroker crank and port the head instead of puttin a pos motor in it. crank makes them go soo much better i reckon.

yeah keihin pe24 works perfect on the 108, ive tried mikuni vm26 and oko24 flatslide aswell, pe24 deffently works best. yeah i ported my head a fair bit. goes well.

found the stocky was better on my mates backyard track cos its so small. the t4 is good mid and top end but the stockys better on small tracks and i spend most of my time at my mates. i need a pipe with good bottom end and mid. my mate has a custom one from redline exhausts for his 88 has killer bottom end and mid so i might get one of them and flog off the t4.

Yell out if you want to get rid of the t4.

Sweet looking build mate.

Ahh they look the goods :) will have to order some this week!

what throttle did you get ? keen to get one soon and what shock is that ?

hows the 88 it run with it? its a kammi kit too?
Ive got my spped pipe few weeks back but hav been running it on my stocker, sounds heeps diff than the 5-o i was using , but is a few sections on my track i can get 3rd now with the fast50s pipe were as with the 5-o i couldnt.
The 5-o seens to take bit longer to rev out , but it revs a bit harder? or is just noiseyer haha

Ive got a question to ask you about the RedBaron Bar Kit...are the Bar Clamps adjustable? As in can they be slid further or closer to the bike? Or do the Bar Clamps just bolt in one position?

Cheers!

they just bolt in one position mate, the only adjustment is the angle on them.

pretty sure they only go in the 1 spot tommy , well my older 1s anyways

they just bolt in one position mate, the only adjustment is the angle on them.

Cheers guys!

I thought they werent adjustable.

How do you guys find them anyways? Nice and comfortable even without the Clamp Adjustment?

Im tossing up between the Red Baron BMX or Pro Taper BMX Bar Kits for my Next Build which will be beginning soon :D

I love mine,

they're nice and solid and have a good feel to them.

how much are the pro taper bar kits?

just make sure you tighten them down nice and tight, as the paint is really slippery and mine slid around until i tightened them properly

I love mine,

they're nice and solid and have a good feel to them.

how much are the pro taper bar kits?

just make sure you tighten them down nice and tight, as the paint is really slippery and mine slid around until i tightened them properly

Yeah SWEET! Good to hear!

The Pro Taper Bar Kits Retail at like $20US More than the Red Baron BMX Bar Kit with the Plastic Throttle.

Cheers Thanks for that! ;) CANT WAIT haha

Latest posts

Back