Crf50 upgraded

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good champ ,

let me know what you think the pipe goes like , i was reading up on them & they have quoted that they have the same bottom end as a stock pipe but more mid range & a bit more up top.

sounds like a winner to me as some of the pipes ive noticed bottom end suffers.

whack up some some pics with the graphics on :)

yeah also keen on that pipe, im about to order it through fasterminis! and wanting to know how loud it is comparing to other exhausts on the market

oh that might be a no go 4 me then. Need something to increase their crappy midrange power, but with a nice note...maybe the FMF power core IV then?

heres my old 50 with As-01's i'd assume they would be pretty much the same size as they where.

They fit alright (with a +4 swingarm) so it was a pretty big 50 . but the forks where awesome! worked very nice and also had good brakes , cant ask for much mor then that for forks i reckon.

If a china part can work and work good and be reliable , who cares if its chinese.

i no they would out perform alot of the big $$ brand name forks.

DSCN0555.jpg

got some new stuff from the US today

mate nice work on your choice of parts. it's taken my self so long to find graphics and I am still sticking to my stock graphics at the moment even though I have got sano splash graphics here.
I have a set of plastics ordered but considering putting stock ones on to keep it looking like a big bike.
Am I am working away till chrisy now.

Keep up the work look forward to seeing the parts on.

If a china part can work and work good and be reliable , who cares if its chinese.
Yer I agree, as-01s look pretty dam good too!
Off topic I love the side case with the logo painted red I wanted to do that after seeing this one back when my build was starting.

Last edited:
hay man if you think that those forks are to big what forks would u suggest for like a +2 crf 50 not to pricey

cheap option is crf70 forks , or bbr sp5's they are done up crf70 forks done by bbr . there is also 32mm marzocchies they are smaller and fair cheaper then the 35mm .

Im trying to tee up some ktm 50cc forks , they are a marzocchie fork i believe (probably the same as the 32mm zochies they sell for crf50's. , there small and come with decent wheel/brakes and clamps stock.

May need a little modding of the headstem to fit.

Have you fitted you new pipe?
Just wondering what you think of it?

Howd the sticker kit go?

iphonePictures080-1.jpg

recent upgrades: tb 108 stroker crank, tb oil cooler, keihn pe24 carby, ported head, pro circuit pipe

this thing hammers now if your ever wondering over 88 or 108 go straight to 108 its the sh#t!!!!!

Last edited:
pulled her apart and cleaned it up real good when i put the stroker crank in it + iphones take really good pictures

Love the bike man! were you get that pro circuit from? i thought they stopped making the cone ended ones....

Latest posts

Back