Crossfire Cf 140 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djbaybeh

Reaction score
Hi im new at all this thread stuff, im finding it hard to find information on what aftermarket parts and bling i can use for my crossfire CF140 2013 model. I just bought it a few days ago and was told i can use klx 110 chinese import plastics/graphics. Just after info if anyone has any :) thanks

Hi im new at all this thread stuff, im finding it hard to find information on what aftermarket parts and bling i can use for my crossfire CF140 2013 model. I just bought it a few days ago and was told i can use klx 110 chinese import plastics/graphics. Just after info if anyone has any :) thanks

Pictures please....so we can see what style of plastics and engine it has.

20161212_094511.jpg
This is it. Sorry, just on my phone...hopefully it works.

Yes klx plastics will work, what else did you want to know?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Thank you heaps :) so the import klx or somethin so google told me lol. Basically what parts and bling i can use thatll fit etc. So upgraded or aftermarket bits and pieces :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ok, so for forks look at a set of gpx black labels, good forks for the price with an oil change. A set of good bars of your choice eg protaper or renthal etc, crf 50 based engine bling will work on your engine. Always pays to measure what your replacing and check it against what your buying.
It would pay to do valve clearances now, and a carb clean and oil change to.

Ok, so for forks look at a set of gpx black labels, good forks for the price with an oil change. A set of good bars of your choice eg protaper or renthal etc, crf 50 based engine bling will work on your engine. Always pays to measure what your replacing and check it against what your buying.
It would pay to do valve clearances now, and a carb clean and oil change to.

Ok! Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. Im a typical female....a million questions lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back