Crusty Demons Outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jesus christ, them's some expensive second rate bikes.....

Much, much better bikes out there for much, much less mate...

Welcome to Miniriders! :)

thanks alot guys :)

i have had a look around and have seen the dhz 140 and pitster pro x4r are those ones good ?

looking at spending around the 2-3k mark

cool idea , buy some bikes off ken bang a few crusty stickers on it and then charge 3 times what there worth lol

hey there matey
give us a call we can hook u up with a pitster pro lxr 155z bike mate we have a special on at the moment best to grab it while u can , u carnt beat genuine items bro like pitster pro

okay thanks i will give you a call tomorrow, are these okay to learn from medium rider onwards ?

dude these are with out a dought the best pitbike on the market, there is nothing else to spend they are ready to race rock solid, they arnt a cheap chinese pieace of shit ,
arsk around about pitster pro bikes dude heres a link the model we have currently is the 2010 not 2009
Pitsterpro LXR 2009 - DHZ Mini Moto

dude these are with out a dought the best pitbike on the market, there is nothing else to spend they are ready to race rock solid, they arnt a cheap chinese pieace of shit ,
arsk around about pitster pro bikes dude heres a link the model we have currently is the 2010 not 2009
Pitsterpro LXR 2009 - DHZ Mini Moto

they are a more expensive piece of chinese sh#t.

haha yeah they kinda are but there just not as sh#t?
they are the best in aus tho if u dont want to custom or spend like 6grand on a BBR...

Until i start snapping frames /swingarms collapsing rims etc , then fair enough they mite be another china peice of shit , but nothing major has failed yet....
they are easily one of the best overall china's out there and most reliable..

Latest posts

Back