Crusty Demons

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jono3079

Reaction score
Anyone going in March? I sure am :D My first show of theirs, should be good.

where is it at qld, its another long distance record attempt isnt it there goin for 90m well seth and robbie madason are

They need to come to Newi again ,Best show sooo much better than the shithouse metal mulisha tour which sucked bigtime biggest waste of 80 smacks.

they are gonna be at qualder park ( i think thats how you spell it) in melbourne, 10 records are going to attepmtedly be broken.
seth and robbie maddison are gonna be jumping 100m.
i wanna go, just a matter of convincing my dad.
but looks awesome.
will be my first crusty show aswell

Are they only doing the one show? cos if theres one in Brissy id love to see it.

nice ktm.

crusty.com for all you wondering about areas. 100m jump? i thought it was just 90...

maybe it is 90? on the add on t.v. they are saying 100 m and that someone has already done 75m with a trick

on the news 2 night ago they said the longest jump at the moment is 84m and seth and robbie are goin for 90m wheres calder park in sydney isnt it

yeah but thats the regional tour its like in the outback and shit its gay as its not in the cities and shit so yeah the closeset to me iss like la trobe or shepperton and therde like 2 hours away lol

arent they building a full on moto-x track out the back of calder?? every night i go passed and theres a shite load of fill goin on there.

Latest posts

Back