CT110 Oil Cooler mod

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Towers

Reaction score
Anyone seen the tutorials on fitting oil coolers to stock CT110's and 90's? Just wanna know if I should risk doing it, pretty good with metal work. Deffinately not essential but the tutorials pretty thorough and from the looks of it any aftermarket oil cooler can be used.

| Oil Cooler

Oil Cooler Customization on the CT90-CT110.COM web site in Customizing Your CT Forum

Towards the end of the thread in the second link it's been updated with info on the 110. Also a link somewhere in there on a crankcase breather and disc brake front end

Last edited:
Yeh pretty much the same man except the oil gallerys are slightly differnt i think but yeh same idea ay

Just went through the thread and put in a quote at earls.com.au for all the parts

I had hoped to fit an oil cooler to my postie some time next year. Id love it if you could keep me updated with any progess you make with it.

Ive oil cooled a ct90 which is much the same just the plates are differant. I used a lathe and took of some cooling fins and the drilled the hole for the oil gallery.
Works a treat

Anyone seen the tutorials on fitting oil coolers to stock CT110's and 90's? Just wanna know if I should risk doing it, pretty good with metal work. Deffinately not essential but the tutorials pretty thorough and from the looks of it any aftermarket oil cooler can be used.

| Oil Cooler

Oil Cooler Customization on the CT90-CT110.COM web site in Customizing Your CT Forum

Towards the end of the thread in the second link it's been updated with info on the 110. Also a link somewhere in there on a crankcase breather and disc brake front end

You can do it like the the Ct90 one.Did you see my post in the second link?It's the diagram for the ct110. It changes the return point to line up with camshaft.This diagram was given to me by a mechanic who has done his that way.His ct has done several desert crossing and other long rides and the cooler made a huge difference.
He used a solid alloy block tapped holes and created a gallery like in the diagram

Latest posts

Back