Damn that hurt!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugboat

Reaction score
:oops: Just a quick note to notify you all about my mishap yesterday 15/10 as my missus has already rang everybody in the local phone book! watching my 7 year old son and his 16year old friend do wheelstands in our backyard whilst i was cooking a bbq i thought i would show them that an old fella ( i'm only 36) can do a wheelstand as well. after the 3rd or 4th mono the throttle got stuck and i hit the garage flat out in 3rd! i now have an impression of my sons motorbike, my face and knees in the garage wall, not to mention the fact i broke my coxic bone (the bone in your butt for those who dont know). my wife ran out of the house at a million miles an hour thinking it was our son but soon had tears of laughter when she realised it was yours truly. oh well! only two days till i pick up my bike so stay tuned. :(

the bike is most important - is anything broke on it?
second, hows the shed?
3rd hows your ass?
------------------------
my mate fell off his moto other day and landed straight on his coxic bone, he couldent move for a bit he thought he broke his back it was so painful.
He couldent sit for a week, he had LOTS of trouble takin a dump to, i think the roof lifted off coz he was yelling so much. LoL :lol: :lol:

lol, you alright? i broke my index finger (known as the rude finger) after hitting a truck batter that was hidden in the grass in this empty vacant of land, to bad i had it flat stick in 6th before i hit it. and all i could remeber doing is getting up and pissing my self, although my friend was to worried about my bike :roll:

yea that stopped me riding in long grass :evil:

the throttle got stuck and i hit the garage flat out
haha oldest excuse in the book 8) maybe you should have stayed at the bbq tossing the meat? ah well thats what trail bikes are for did your kids have a laugh aswell? would have been classic to watch i have always been the clown who stacks pitty i never see anyone else do it :oops:

:lol: just a quick update on the date! may i add another extra safety item when riding your pitty, foam padding on your butt! three days now and it's getting sorer! i pick my pitty up tomorrow (18/10)! looks like i won't be riding it for a week at least! my inlaws have fourty acres and three tracks within ten minutes drive and i'm going to be sitting, make that kneeling and watching all the fun all weekend! the local pit-bike shop owner has offered me two free bikes if i paint his ute and work truck in bright orange like his shop. about two weekends work and about three hundred worth of materials. looks like my shed will be looking like the local bike shop. cheers tugboat! :)

yep i know how that feels i been watchen my son ride for the past couple weeks cause of a fractured foot .

Latest posts

Back