Daniel40s' my Z50A K2 General Export

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure the z50a's can be registered? I thought it was only the early z50j's?

no its not just the j's as I said before if the bike was made before compliance came in which was 1976 so if it was made pre 1976 and meets the requirements it can be registered if it was after 1976 it needs a compliance plate and needs to meet the requirements.

Thats just like saying I can rego my 50 if I get lights.

once again you have spoke crap with no knowledge on the topic..

congrats daniel. i know how long you have wanted one because you have always been trying to buy mine lol. im heaps happy for ya and when you and i have them on the road we'll meet up and go for a cruise.
cant wait to see more mate :)

Hey does it have something like an XR70 head bolted straight on or did it actually get bored out?

I think it has just been bored out but it will be getting a big bore kit anyway.

ok well I have Stripped The bike down to its frame and Bought a few things and polished my brake hubs here are some pics:

DSC02018.jpg

Before:

DSC02003.jpg

After:

DSC02027.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

no there was not they dont rust they chorode there made out of alloy.

small update I repaired the speedometer it had a cracked glass here is some pics:

Image012-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back