Daytona 190 Performance parts, new releases etc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no need to bbk the 190 unless you can ride the thing to its potential

and not many clowns can do that !

be much better spending money on porting and/ or suspension

Mine won't be seeing much track work, i'm not a fan of it.
Port work is easy enough, and my suspension is all good so far.
I'd rather ride it out in the paddocks etc, and trails etc

well shes plenty enough for me! try riding one on a mini sx track! about 10hp too much as stock lol

Yeah totally agree but for a VCM big bike track could be a tonne of benefit's.

no need to bbk the 190 unless you can ride the thing to its potential

and not many clowns can do that !

be much better spending money on porting and/ or suspension

You calling me a clown willis?

Might do it just to punt you over a berm on the first corner. haha. MR hitman. ;)

If you ride 250+ big bikes I see no reason why you wouldn't want the extra power. For instance my suspension has had everything I can do it done already (race tuned zhoccis and race tuned elka in the rear).

There is no replacement for displacement my friend. haha :)

i honestly dont think id go any faster with more hp than i have atm on full sized tracks. maybe an extra gear would. the bumps and my skill stops me going faster lol

Only so much traction a 12" wheel can get down anyways. I use to ride with a mate on heaps of trails and from the footage he would get of me on the 190 it would spend most it's time spinning anyways so wtf is the point, big bucks, loss of any reliability for minimal real life gains. Might aswell ride a big bike then but that's just my opinion each to there own. Would be good to see someone do it and see what kind of life span they get out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stock form hauls my 95kg carcass around. l can Imagine it will go like sting with a 60/70 kg pilot with a bit of a keen wrist and corner speed.

4th gear monos it will all its good for ,and loads of stress on the china build.

You definitely would go a lot quicker on the straights and starts that's for sure. It's like comparing a 250 to a 450.

These Daytona motors are pretty rock solid and from what Craig has described even with these mods will be just as reliable.

Did you have linkage brendo I can't remember? Don't think you did on the BBR? Makes a massive difference in hooking up the back wheel. Massive.

I just love the idea of having crazy HP in a small frame and wheels. That's what makes mini's awesome to me and scares people who don't usually ride them. Love that look on there faces "geese that's got a bit of balls" haha.

I think it's bloody nut's having a 119 DOHC setup on 12/10 inch wheels with no linkage but love the fact people like you do it. haha ;)

My 88 mod is quick as hell and wouldn't go anything bigger on 10/10 setup. Will chuck 4th in instead. :)

The 190 I had was in the 2013 lxr Nick, so yeah had linkage. it was fun but just honestly don't reckon it's worth it. The daytona motors are hit and miss you can get a good solid one or get one that the bottom end just let's go, I've seen plenty of pics of these motors with the crack hanging out the bottom of the cases. I just know from the trail and kind of riding I was doing it was spinning a hell of a lot.
My 119 is a weapon but it's built on a solid honda and taki bottom end and it's mainly and over rev engine. It's not heaps torquey to the point it's spinning constantly, it launches but hooks up, it's a power house up top, so unless you down geared the BB 190 or changed the internals to dull it down in the bottom end I reckon you'd just be spinning most the power gain away.
I'd only do it if I was heading towards a motard setup. I had Micks old 150 yx in another 10" frame and it was just dumb lol, would lift the wheel constantly in all gears and make it so hard and scary to ride I ended up selling it because it was pointless haha.

Ahh that's right in the LXR. Forgot about that beast.

Yeah fair call.

Off topic man I so need your help to do a brake conversion job on my LXR like you did yours. I just can't wrap my head around what is required etc and where to get it from.

That's the biggest gripe with my LXR at the moment is the brakes.

i have yz85 reservoirs on mine and she is all go! mount needed for the rear front bolts straight up

Dude can you link me up to the adapter???

My reservoir is knackered on the back so prefer just to do this now. :)

Hey mate, I honestly I can't remember all the details. Maybe look back through my build page but the rear master cylinder is a yz450f cylinder and I custom made the bracket and spacers. For the brake lines I ordered online from Hel hoses as you can customise them to any setup. Sorry I couldn't be more help but it was so long ago. The proper setup for the rear I defiantly know is a KX65 rear caliper with a yz250/450f nissin cylinder.

they all will work fine really as long as its nissin. i ended up giving mine away to a mate who needed it more! i just bough the reservoir and then made the bracket! good ol angle grinder lol no pics sorry! just lined up the bolt holes and had spaces laying around!

190 Daytona Kevlar clutch plates now in store . $80 comes with hub, springs plates ect , see our fb they will be on the site shortly

can also buy the plates separately for $12 each fits any china bike from 140-190 lay down motors

https://www.facebook.com/dhzmoto

Do you have any heavy duty springs in stock?

Latest posts

Back