Daytona 190cc & 150cc Anima

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grnman

Reaction score
So who is going to be the first few to order the new Daytona Anima motors. its ok to ride and tell. Its released in AUS in 4 days.

Daytona-Anima2.jpg

You buy one first and tell us all? haha

Thought you motard boys would be all over this one.

If I blow my YX up, this may well be a nice replacement.

Actually not as bad as first thought € 1 199.00 = 1 537.49854 Australian dollars... I was thinking 3 to 1 Not a bad price at all....

well it is very much based off the Honda CRF150R specs. so on paper it should be good. i imagine daytona are not going to put out a new motor thats worst than their last.

Compared to a takegawa 150cc DOHC complete engine how would this compare?
You mean a Take 138cc 4V ??
Same speed slightly different power delivery and three times cheaper:grinning-smiley-003

Hi,

Daytona 190cc is release now in AU ? If yes, what are your feeling about it ?

We still not find it in shop in Europ.

Thanks,
fred.

Anima 150cc 4v is already available ? What about its reliability ? Is the gearbox is strong ? Is there already some data about this engine ?
I would like to use the Daytona 190cc for production line but frankly speaking I'm a little bit afraid to purpose expensive bike with an engine which will not be so good as planned....

Cheers

From all accounts of racers I've hear and seen recently, the 190 is THE ENGINE to have if you want to win! More power and more reliability that a wanged out tb setup! Also a bit harder to ride due to the shorter stroke, cams, valves, ports and ignition, but for the guys at the front its better than a long stroking engine and more like what you are used to racing on a jap bike.
For the everyday hack riders, I wouldn't go near it, you wont be able to get the potential out of it, you'd be better off with a 2V long stroke long skirt. But as for the ones who are good riders and are already up the front, the orders for one of these were placed long ago:eating:

From all accounts of racers I've hear and seen recently, the 190 is THE ENGINE to have if you want to win!
How can "all" write or talk about an engine that isn´t available until now...??:Harp:

I just read that the 190 anima 4valve will be 1N234 setup. And yeah there quoting €1199 and around €2200 for the DOHC 190 .Apparently the YX 4 valve runs 21mm inlet valves and 18.5 exh valves and the takagawa superhead 4v runs 23mm inlets and 19.5 exh valves and then the Daytona anima 4v runs 24.5mm inlets and 21mm exhaust valves. Damn, wouldn't be much room left for bigger valves not that you would need them

Latest posts

Back