Daytona 190cc & 150cc Anima

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there was talk of about 21hp at the rear wheel, some one else maybe able to correct this if wrong.

this is from dhz http://www.dhz.com.au/buy/daytona-anima-150f-4-valve-150cc-21-hp-monster-engine/EN-14 for the 150 anima
EN-14.jpg

So there you go 21 for the 150 at the rear wheel, the 190 maybe pushing around the 24hp but cant find any info on a 190 being dynoed but the UK and US talk of 21hp also.

I dont think it would be too far off mick i know that my brothers z160ho cant touch me anymore lol.

its the 2.0 verision with reinforced crankcase, decomp camshaft and new gear ratio between 2nd and 3rd gear :D

Finally might have some reliability out of the 190 big girls. I'll wait and see and fingers crossed.

I almost brought the 190 when i got the LXR roller but i just didn't have the extra cash im glad i didn't now and stuck with the 150 hopefully the new 190's hold up this time round

I'm definitely keen to hear how they go.

Please let us know.

Also how do you tell the difference between the first one and the 2nd gen?

i noticed Terry is now selling a 252cc version of the 190F

and the 190F is on special in the US atm too, $1049

Sounds good but on a 12 inch rear rim it's ridiculous in a way, don't get me wrong I would love one but how long would ya bottom end last, but it's awesome also, imagine ya China eating a name brand up until 90 km/h.;)

Latest posts

Back