Daytona 190cc & 150cc Anima

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good but on a 12 inch rear rim it's ridiculous in a way, don't get me wrong I would love one but how long would ya bottom end last, but it's awesome also, imagine ya China eating a name brand up until 90 km/h.;)

i Agree Mick its getting insane now even the 190 on a 12in rear its a handful

let us know how much for 250cc. saw that on facebook. would be nuts

I think some rules need to be established with VCM regarding these engines. A 250 engine would not come under Fast 50's in MA rule book I know that. 184 is really pushing it enough. Whether VCM enforce it or not is another thing but they are liable if someone kills themselves.

Were not racing big bikes!! What's next, 450 motors crammed into these things?

I think some rules need to be established with VCM regarding these engines. A 250 engine would not come under Fast 50's in MA rule book I know that. 184 is really pushing it enough. Whether VCM enforce it or not is another thing but they are liable if someone kills themselves.

sounds like you know somthing we dont lol might have an ace up my sleeve in this one :)

sounds like you know somthing we dont lol might have an ace up my sleeve in this one :)

Wouldn't want to spend a huge whad of cash and have them crack down and find you can't use it is all I'm saying. Would want some clarification of the rules before I spent the coin because I would be surprised if you could race that under MA Fast 50's rules.

I don't know, what does everything else reckon?

i wouldnt race it mate it would be unreliable anyway... would just be a spare and keep the 190 in good condition for constant racing...

fast 50's is exactly that "50" we should all be on stockers if that case, anything over 150 in MA isnt in that "fast 50" class.. we should then back date to a YX 150

sorry, i didn't mean to open up a can of worms with the stuff i posted above either.
i just thought i'd let every one know that there were bigger bore kits available now too

and was wondering if there'd be a possible price drop coming to AU for the Daytona's ?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Gonna be hard to police unless you get scruteniers to do an engine pull down.... On that note, does anyone have a link to what the rules are for the fast50's class?

Gonna be hard to police unless you get scruteniers to do an engine pull down.... On that note, does anyone have a link to what the rules are for the fast50's class?

or wait untill someone obvousley has a modded engine and a unfair advantage

there wouldn't be any need to pull down the motor,
the scrutineers could always pull the spark plug out and check the length of the stroke with a long piece of plastic rod.
this would show up as being longer in the big bore/strokes, than in the standard motors.

Latest posts

Back