Daytona 190cc & 150cc Anima

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there wouldn't be any need to pull down the motor,
the scrutineers could always pull the spark plug out and check the length of the stroke with a long piece of plastic rod.
this would show up as being longer in the big bore/strokes, than in the standard motors.

Stroke yes, but would be hard to check a bore size i would think. ALSO based on my limited knowledge of the Anima (an most motors for that matter...) i would be guessing the stroke would be done to take the 150 out to a 190, however i would guess to get it bigger again we would be talking boaring the case (+ barrell) and using a bigger piston, in which case the stroke would not vary? Could be wrong though...

Stroke yes, but would be hard to check a bore size i would think. ALSO based on my limited knowledge of the Anima (an most motors for that matter...) i would be guessing the stroke would be done to take the 150 out to a 190, however i would guess to get it bigger again we would be talking boaring the case (+ barrell) and using a bigger piston, in which case the stroke would not vary? Could be wrong though...

you are correct as the 190 has a 62.5 stroke and the 150 has 49.5 stroke... this 252 kit needs case boring re sleeveing and a bigger piston which to me would be well over 70mm

So who's gonna test out the 252cc setup id like to see how many injuries one could create within the first hour of riding one ! OR how many parts you could destroy as well.....

these are works from terry standard storke is fine...
images

So the long or short?? :p

Same Styv ill stick with the 190's too its plenty enough

sure as hell it should be enough... i think one of these would last long in a postie how do the gearboxes look? stocky as hell or are they going to last as long as a yx with a bigbore?

Latest posts

Back