Daytona 190cc & 150cc Anima

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i think i might do aput in here , iv had my 177 now for 1 year and i brought it second hand , iv had no problems with it and spent no cash on repairing it , and i ride it everyweekend and those who know me i dont ride soft its always flat stick lol so i wreckon the tb engine are bullet proof , you dont hear much of tb engins blowing up in a hurry , i agree with damo when they do sort out the problems with the 190 we all will be wanting on

but how long is a 184 tb engine gonna last, really? Now I've never ridden one but from what I have been hearing it sounds like they do not last long before the power is too much for the transmission, this true??

quite awhile before they break

190 share the same cases as the 150, hence the problem.

IM A BANANA!
aaf0qc.jpg

Find top dead centre and kick... Sounds simple but when in a race and your bike stalls, panic sets in and finding top dead centre goes out the window and becomes a frantic kick to get it started. Great remedy for disaster

but how long is a 184 tb engine gonna last, really? Now I've never ridden one but from what I have been hearing it sounds like they do not last long before the power is too much for the transmission, this true??

Yeah, my tb 178 v2 engines have lasted between 4-20h. The kick gears is also weak so cracked cases aint as unusual.

Do these motors come with a lighting coil and supported wiring?

Would love to drop a 190 anima in a z50j but only if its easy!!!!!!

Yeah mate they do ringo.

Ive got 10+ hours on my 150f so far no issues what so ever i do kick mine correctly tho .... does this relate to the 150's or just the 190's sorry if i sound stupid i cant view the first few pages for some reason ....

Thanks Nick!!

Awesome, mine will be a streeter with some motard races so kickstarter shouldn't be a problem. My biggest issue is motard only allow up to 160cc but I want 190cc for the street????

I reckon anima 190 monkey on 12" wheels with 17/23 gearing has got to be good for 140km/h!!!!! hahahahaha

Yeah mate they do ringo.

Ive got 10+ hours on my 150f so far no issues what so ever i do kick mine correctly tho .... does this relate to the 150's or just the 190's sorry if i sound stupid i cant view the first few pages for some reason ....

The 190's are cracking cases. The 150 has dropped a bearing but not cracked cases

The 190's are cracking cases. The 150 has dropped a bearing but not cracked cases

Ah crap thats bad news ...well so far so good 10+ hours on it with oil changes every 3 if it does go bang ill report back here 4 sure

Apparently the 190f are getting extra reinforced cases, decomp and a change in the gear ratio between 2nd and 3Rd.

Apparently the 190f are getting extra reinforced cases, decomp and a change in the gear ratio between 2nd and 3Rd.

Yeah have heard about the decomp and gear ratio, comming i feb. But havn't heard about the cases?! When are they comming out?

Do these motors come with a lighting coil and supported wiring?

Would love to drop a 190 anima in a z50j but only if its easy!!!!!!

i believe so, because a rev limiter need DC to run

Latest posts

Back