Daytona 190cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Came across the Daytona 190cc today. What a weird looking engine, just wondering if anyone else has seen these in real life or know of there availbility in Aus atm?

dsc04363_1010_807.jpg

0797993619.jpg

0838007128.jpg

Air-cooled 4-stroke, single overhead cam head
2 intake valves 24.5mm
2 exhaust valves 21mm
Bore x Stroke 62 x 62
Silent timing chain HYVO 94 links
Ceramic cylinder coating
Spark plug NGK ER8EH

Primary gear 67/18
4 gear, start in gear.
1st 34/13
2nd 26/15
3rd 25/21
4th 22/24
Selection N-1-2-3-4
6 disks clutch

just saw it on the PSTO website and sparked my interest

PSTO-pit bikes,dirt bikes,mini bikes,motorcycle, psto parts, pit bikes parts and... Daytona 190cc Engine

super expensive these babys , compaired to a 150 anyways.. very new out not many have got them yet.. im sure we'll see these in Aus sometime soon via DHZ most likely

There are no 190 out there ....the ones on the picture is a plastic dummy ;)

Last edited:
Engine looks a bit weird but all guys who test them in the moment are in love with them....power output almost like a 138cc Take 4V....for a third of the money !:eek:

Do you have Animas available in Australia? No animas in europe yet

150cc will be available early/mid April through DHZ

and when we do get them in australia ill be getting one for sure

i bought the 190 anima and it is a bit of work to get it fitting in the motovert alloy frame had to cut part of the foot peg off and matching the sprokets up was another mission. finding the carby for the huge mainfold is another mission pe28 only will fit

i bought the 190 anima and it is a bit of work to get it fitting in the motovert alloy frame had to cut part of the foot peg off and matching the sprokets up was another mission. finding the carby for the huge mainfold is another mission pe28 only will fit

Damn mate, get some pics posted for us, cant wait to see this donk in someones bike with the needed mods for fitment.

Rode a 190 a few months back, awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee. Even today went into Braaap to just drool over the factory 190's in there. Really are a cool looking deal

Would'nt a Pe 28mm be way too small???

Seen a Daytona 190 at a local track on the weekend. It was in a Braaap and was like a rocket it sounded very strong and crisp. No one could get near it not even the guys on the 184's. I was very impressed but the test will be how long they last.

Seen a Daytona 190 at a local track on the weekend. It was in a Braaap and was like a rocket it sounded very strong and crisp. No one could get near it not even the guys on the 184's. I was very impressed but the test will be how long they last.

Nice right. I rode Brads for awhile, awesome

Latest posts

Back