Daytona 190FS5 Carb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thiago Mig

Reaction score
I know the PE28's seem to be the most popular carb for the 190s but has anyone tried a Mikuni VM30 with this bike by any chance? From What I read, most people go with the PE28s for the down low power, but those who have gone with PWK33 report that there's a nice gain on the top range but loss in power in the lower revs.... I figured the VM30 might be in a sweet spot between the two, but looking around no one seems to have tried it. Also price wise, seems like a VM30 is much cheaper than the other two carbs. Any suggestions? Should i still stick with the most common ones?

Hey Thiago welcome to miniriders
Personally I’ve tried afew different carb setups
I tried to get the pwk33 to work and couldnt seem to ever get it to run great maybe with more patience I could when I’ve done the 212 kit I’ll play around with it
I ended up buying a pwk30 and straight away it worked awesome still has that same feeling down low as the pe28 just seems more usable There isn’t much difference between the 2 though

Latest posts

Back