Daytona Anima: 150 vs 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko R1

Reaction score
hi guys,

im looking at both engines wanting to understand better the performance differences between the daytona 150 & 190 anima, i assume that the 190 has more torque due to its displacement but how does the hp numbers compare? - any insight would be great :)

thanks

I've owned both at the same time in the same model (pitster pro LXR) so ive riden them back to back
The 150 is like a 250 motorcross bike. You have to rev its guts out to make it move as all the power is in the high revs but it still goes plenty fast

The 190 is like a 450, torquey yet still revs to the moon. the 190 is alot easier to ride but also makes you lazy hahah!

Yep, as the bore size (hence piston) doesn't change between the two, all the 190 does is fill the bottom up with a heap more torque!!

So the 190 is basically a stroked 150, longer duration crank?

Guys can i drop 190 standard crank in 150 daytona 4V?? tnx

You should be able to the only difference between the two is the stroke I would think the cheapest way to do this is to find a Daytona 190cc connecting rod and swap it. Just make sure your engine not the 155 or the 150 with the klx type head there way different. I have seen it advertised as possible. Hope this helps ✌️

Latest posts

Back