• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Daytona anima 150f

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: Used 15 hours ride time

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $600 ono will ship at buyers expense

REASON FOR SELLING: upgrading to the Daytona 190 fdx

EXTRA INFO: 15 hours use still running strong never been pulled apart... serviced every ride ... Just had a valve adjustment and oil change with ipone oil / new oil filter and new spark plug ... NOTE no carb , exhaust , kick start , gear leaver , dipstick or red bolt kit included it will be as it was from factory in the box accessories only !

All electrics will be included all original bolts and dipstick will be provided and original kick start as well plus the carb manifold

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Albion park NSW 2527

PICTURES:

P1040184.jpg

That didn't take long, spewin your doing this now, as my bloody little upgrade i just did cost me double that :(

if it was on here last week... it would had been mine and at my post office right now...

Ah well boys maybe next time round who knows whats gonna come out next that ill want then the 190 fdx will be on here lol

Seriously contemplating coming up and grabbing this mate......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah mate definitely the 150 has a heap but as I get better and quicker around the track I'm on the search for more and more

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

8r3nd0 Come get it brother its all yours ill chuck in a few extras I've got heaps of stuff here I've gotta do away with

When you say extras. Anything in the way of wheels or LXR swingers ;)

Mmmmmm, also nick the cooler arrived and im very happy, thankyou mate.

Lol no no even if I did I'd be keeping that 4 myself I've got a couple of crf 50 style frames and swingers a few exhausts carbs plastics heaps of other crap 4 free need it gone

Lol no no even if I did I'd be keeping that 4 myself I've got a couple of crf 50 style frames and swingers a few exhausts carbs plastics heaps of other crap 4 free need it gone

What kind of exhausts and plastics have you got, also got any tanks or bar mounts?

Any pics of the exhausts you can PM me mate, actually pics of what ever you can of other parts, ill check out mate, Cheers Mick

Ill have to go through it all and make an official thread on the parts I've got ill do it legit keep everyone happy but it wont be today too many beers last night so yeah not too healthy at this point in time .....

Motor is SOLD to Mick

No worries nick, that's the best way to do it bud

nice pick up mick.....
wish there were deals like that down here !

Thanks Craig, still gotta get it to Townsville but I think dhz send there's thru aus post as there limit is 20 kg. But will check out all the options. The 4 valve sounds awesome, might get nicks 190 when they bring out a 220 or something. And I could not achieve this without nick being very helpful and a top bloke.

Latest posts

Back