• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Daytona anima 150f

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Craig, still gotta get it to Townsville but I think dhz send there's thru aus post as there limit is 20 kg. But will check out all the options. The 4 valve sounds awesome, might get nicks 190 when they bring out a 220 or something. And I could not achieve this without nick being very helpful and a top bloke.

Its all good mate dunno if you got my PM Im gonna give you the forged kicker and i found a brand new coil and lead ill throw in the box to go with it as well

Bloody champion nick, i checked ebay and most engines are sent thru Aus post so you know where im going to have a yarn on monday morning.....Thanks champ

I'm interested as to who you go with for postage and the costs as I will be having to do the same soon?

I have checked out http://www.e-go.com.au and the price seems reasonable enough ?

I'm interested as to who you go with for postage and the costs as I will be having to do the same soon?

I have checked out http://www.e-go.com.au and the price seems reasonable enough ?

Nick said to me that he had an extremely bad experience with e-go and highly recommended finding someone else to go with, i checked a few engines on ebay and they send there engines thru Aus post, there maximum over the counter weight is 20 kilos i believe and i will be seeing them on monday and sussing this out.

Yeah whatever you do don't use those criminals they contract out to any shady jail bird with a doggy van .... $3000 iMac droped off the face of planet earth never to be found again .... hmmmm yeah and they never ever coughed up the money for it either i had to go through Paypal buyer protection to sort it all out it was a huge nightmare ...

Hussey and I were talking about this yesterday saying it would be sold by today!!

Well done Mick

Hussey and I were talking about this yesterday saying it would be sold by today!!

Well done Mick

Yeah didn't take long Phil !

well i just got back from picking up my 190 FDX so the fun begins ... the new bloke at DHZ aka : Brad was a champ and met me at the shop to give me the new motor even tho they weren't open today he showed me his LXR with a z160 TB 184 running a PC pipe and TM32 mikuni ... he got it out for a quick run .... holy crap what a weapon !

Cant wait to see what the new 190's are like but I'm not gonna rush it ill slowly get it all setup spend a few hours after work over the next week doing the swap out and she should be good to go by next weekend

Well done Mick

Thanks Phil, ya gotta move quick mate. And also knowing the engine is immaculate and a service history like no other you know it's money well spent, and nick is a champ to deal with so im happy as.

Thanks Phil, ya gotta move quick mate. And also knowing the engine is immaculate and a service history like no other you know it's money well spent, and nick is a champ to deal with so im happy as.

That's what you want, too many crooks abroad on Gumtree and eBay :(

Good stuff you guys. It's good to see when things go smoothly and everyone happy. Thumbs up!

Make sure you don't sell the new donk on gumtree Nick without knowing about it haha, I still can't believe that hey. Damn that Rotn characters a fast one isn't he. Look forward to seeing how it all goes for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Here it is Mick ready to send .....

Measurements : 500mm Long 300mm High 340mm wide

couldn't tell ya the weight though mate sorry i don't have anything to weigh it on doesn't feel all that heavy though i can pick it up no worries on my own ..

2013-04-07171218_zps767be264.jpg

Lucky bugger. Throw some old crushed up news paper in all the gaps mate, are you using Aussie post to send it?

Lucky bugger. Throw some old crushed up news paper in all the gaps mate, are you using Aussie post to send it?

Ive got a heap of bubble wrap to shove down the sides ..

The postage is at Mick's discretion he is gonna sort that part out but i think Aus post or another decent enough mob is Star-track I've had good experiences with them too.

Ive got a heap of bubble wrap to shove down the sides ..

The postage is at Mick's discretion he is gonna sort that part out but i think Aus post or another decent enough mob is Star-track I've had good experiences with them too.

Looks good nick, i only really need to know if its under 20kg, did the 190 invoice state a weight? and if you have some household scales you weigh yourself on will give a pretty accurate weight with you normally then you holding the engine, just wanna make sure that if you take it to Aus post they dont tell you to pissoff lol.

Hey brendo, im going to the post office tomorrow morning and will find out about the cost for post of the yx150 bud.

Looks good nick, i only really need to know if its under 20kg, did the 190 invoice state a weight? and if you have some household scales you weigh yourself on will give a pretty accurate weight with you normally then you holding the engine, just wanna make sure that if you take it to Aus post they dont tell you to pissoff lol.

Hey brendo, im going to the post office tomorrow morning and will find out about the cost for post of the yx150 bud.

Ok yep no worries I've got some house scales ill give it a go tomorrow

Thanks mate, i dont have any here at home, 15-16kg thru aus post is about $57 but i will check that for sure mate.

really? I did an online quote, got $40 for 20kg?

what dimensions did you assume?

All the engines on ebay are $50 from all apart from free post, If ya do the Aus post with those dimensions at 20kg it will come up $72 i think. And this baby def needs a box where as a dry motor cling wrapped would be cheaper due to being an odd and not squared measurement if thats how you did it carlts.

Latest posts

Back