Decent 50s frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lex233

Reaction score
I'm after a 50s frame that I can jump what ones are good

Hey bud, really depends on what you want to spend, and what you can still find...

1st option is to strengthen the frame you already have by bracing it, im sure someone can link a thread on doing that..

Otherwise there are plenty of options just finding a nice one can be hard, in the day the top picks would have been , Five0, Red baron, Sano, Billetware and the like but they are getting harder and harder to find in good condition as most aren't made anymore, I believe fast50's still do a good 50 frame, my personal fav is the billetware cradle mount which my 88 is built up on now but I got mine from the states, another option is the original thump pro cnc frame its pretty trick looking and can take a beating, bare in mind all of the above mentioned frames are going to be a bit heavier than stock..

Here's a pic of my billetware
a0470b3c662a0c11a7edbff04022d0dc.jpg

453e5519d9dbb07f02b6e751f04c1199.jpg

I'm buying the PitsterPRO XJR SS 50 I'm not sure how the frame is on that bike tho

gpx are a good fork mate and will handle what you want, they basically a copy of the zokes, just realise that 660mm will mean you will need to jack the rear up a bit with an extended swinga and spring to get the bike to sit nice, the xjr frame would need to be strengthened id say if you were planning on going big on it, I got my frame from the states for about 600$ second hand

Ok yeah I was looking at that frame but wasn't sure on quality but I would change the swing arm I like your setup too looks good

By the sounds of it mate your looking to build a full mod bike, id save your pennies and not go with the xjr, instead try and find a mod bike built and buy a complete bike instead of buying something that your just gonna upgrade everything on anyway

I might even buy a Pitsterpro MX 110 needs less upgrades

Latest posts

Back